Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My reaction to Trey Songz new album.....




Purchased this for my mother's 49th birthday. But you know I had to crack it open and listen. The album started off very strong. I was lost at the first interlude. But Im getting ahead of myself. The intro started with this epic beat. But it only played for about 30 secs and had no lyrics. (That threw me off) Im kind of upset at the way this project was rushed. It seemed like they were just trying to capitalize off of the momentum from "Ready". Instead of creating new anticaption for this album. DOnt get me wrong this album definitely has its high points but the format isnt a intriguing as "Ready" with the EPIC preludes and the hard hitting ballads. Trey Songz is very consistant with the club anthems tho. Bottoms Up is perfect for the club as well as Alone. Maybe this album will have to grow on me. #swag

No comments:

Post a Comment